Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ARP


The ARP (Accelerated Recovery Performance) works in partnership to the In Balance method.  After snapping my ACL I found out how this thing really works, WELL!  As a non-invasive alternative to surgery the connection between mind and body are totally fused; the intensity of this program goes as far as the individual allows it to.  This little machine packs a punch, to say the least!  While in Tallahassee, FL I had a full recovery in way less time than surgery would have been.  The philosophy of movement taught in this program is elite, plain and simple.  After experiencing firsthand the miraculous transformation of all my injuries I became a "lifer." Two sets of broken ribs, a snapped ACL, and a broken wrist all due to unnatural force on the rugby pitch were no match for the ARP.  (www.arpwave.com)
Tim Russell (above) trained me in the ARP & the In Balance system.  As a personal trainer, team trainer, and ARP technician for six months I learned how to move bodies under fatigue, stress, and PAIN.  However, pain recognition disintegrated into intensity through understanding. Tim, himself, has an intense personality with a passion for health & fitness.  As a retired professional rugby player from Wales and a former roommate & coach of mine, I have a lot to be thankful for.  He means business. (http://pstudiotest.com/abouttimrussell.html)






No comments:

Post a Comment